Time and Location
Mar 26, 2022, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM PDT
About the Event
Enjoy a time to be in stillness and activate your senses through Sound Bath Journey with Khrey. A sound bath is a form of meditation that guides listeners into a deep state of relaxation using the sounds and vibrations from instruments. A safe space to practice meditation and get to learn how to heal your Throat Chakra which is the energy center of your sense of worth and speaking your truth. Khrey will share tips and ways on how to heal your throat chakra, know how to balance it when feeling misaligned in a practical way and so much more.
Benefits of Sound Bath.
- Calms your body and mind
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Increases focus and clarity
- Decreases tension and fatigue
- Boosts your mood and reduces feelings of anger
- Improves sleep
- Elevates feelings of spiritual well-being
Flow of the Event:
- Welcoming remarks
- Sound Bath Journey
- Open Forum
What to bring:
- Headphones for the guided meditation and reiki healing session
- Ambiance: You are welcome to bring any tools that will create a comfortable and
- soothing environment for you. You could light incense, smoke cleanse, or safely light a candle. To add more vibrant energy to your experience you may use: a soft eye mask, lightweight blanket, crystals, etc.
- Bring a journal and a pen to write down any reflections that come up along the way.
- Have water and refreshments on hand to nourish your body.
What you'll get in this event:
- Workbook about Throat Chakra
By participating in the event, you understand that Holikhrey (Khreystine Musni) is not a medical or physiological professional. She is not a substitute for psychotherapy or medical practice. If a situation arises where medical or psychological intervention is needed, Holikhrey (Khreystine Musni) is ethically and legally bound to refer the client to a mental health or medical professional. You also understand that Holikhrey (Khreystine Musni) does not guarantee any outcome in these sessions. However, the more open and receptive you can be to healing, the better. You also understand that with healing sometimes comes a "healing crisis". If this does occur after the session, you will contact Holikhrey (Khreystine Musni) so she can further instruct you on how to move through the purging process your body is going through in order to heal.